Are you gonna be my girl?

3:38 AM



Znate li šta se dobije kad spojite tri devojke i dva fotoaparata? Mnogo smeha, bezbroj uboda komaraca i jedan krpelj (naravno da sam ga ja „osvojila“).

Davno sam htela da pokrenem svoje online mesto koje bi prvenstveno bilo posvećeno modi, ali kako je vreme odmicalo i modni blogovi postajali sve popularniji i brojniji, nisam znala šta bih mogla da ponudim svojim potencijalnim čitaocima što već nisu videli. Otud se spontano stvorila ideja o YouTube kanalu koji bi pratio blog postove (bez raznoraznih tagova, vlogova, favouritesa itd – bolujem od sindroma „ja tako ne zvučim, to je neka greška“).

U prvom videu imate priliku da vidite kako kombinujem oksford cipele (jednu od kombinacija ste već videli ovde, a sad vam predstavljam druge dve, girly and boyish). Iako podsećaju na muške cipele, sa odgovarajućom odevnom kombinacijom možete ih načiniti i te kako ženstvenim. I da se razumemo, izuzimajući patike, trenutnu nemam udobniju obuću za jurcanje po gradu.

A.
----------------------------

Do you know what you can get when you mix three girls and two cameras? Lots of laughs, countless mosquito bites and one tick (of course I won that special prize, thank you very much).

For some time now I wanted to create my own online place that was primarily devoted to fashion, but as time was passing by and fashion blogs have become more popular and numerous, I didn’t know what I could offer to the prospective reader that have not been seen before. Hence the idea of ​​a YouTube channel has created spontaneously, in addition to blog posts (excluding various tags, vlogs, favorites, etc. – I suffer from the syndrome "Oh no, it’s not me on the video, do I really sound that awful?").

In the first video, you have a chance to see how I combine oxford shoes (one of the combinations in the video you have seen here, and now I present you the other two, girly and boyish). Although manly shoes can be a little bit intimidating to style, you can finally be super comfortable and look like a girl (sort of). I must emphasize, with the exception of sneakers, there are no more comfortable shoes for running around town.

A.



Outfit no1

Shirt: Zara
Waistcoat: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Bag: C&A
Glasses: Zara Man


Outfit no2

Shirt: Pull&Bear
Skirt: Stradivarius
Knee high socks: H&M

Shoes: Pull&Bear

Photos by: Olga
Video by: Ena

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook