Far From Any Road

4:18 AM

From the dusty mesa
Her looming shadow grows
Hidden in the branches
Of the poison creosote
 
She twines her spines up slowly 
Towards the boiling sun 
And when I touched her skin
My fingers ran with blood
 


...sigurna sam da je većina vas makar pevušila pesmu iz uvodne špice True Detective-a... Naravno, gledali ste ovu seriju?! Ako niste, u manjini ste. Ni ja nisam razumela famu koja se brzinom munje digla oko serije i glumca Metju Mekonahija dok nisam odgledala prvu sezonu. Spoj mistike, mračnih monologa i zanimljivog zapleta, čine ovu seriju vrednom gledanja. U duhu isčekivanja druge sezone (kao i odabira novog glavnog glumca, načula sam da će biti Kolin Farel, uh) su i današnje slike koje me krajnje asociraju na predele Luizijane i sjajnu muziku koja se provlači kroz celu seriju kao neizostavni momenat moje inspiracije (ako niste čuli do sada, obavezno poslušajte The Hat - The Angry River).

∀'
--------------------------------------------

... I'm sure most of you have hummed a song from the opening credits of the show... Of course, you have seen the series True Detective?! If not, you're a minority. I did not understand the fuss about the series and leading actor Matthew McConaughey until I watched the first season. The mix of mysticism, dark monologues and interesting plot make this series worth watching. While anticipating the beginning of second season (as well as the selection of a new leading actor, I overheard it would be Colin Farrell, oh my) today's pictures are reminding me extremely to areas of Louisiana and the great music that follows the whole show, as an essential moment of my inspiration (if you have not heard it by now, be sure to listen to The Hat - The Angry River).

∀'
Sweater: NewYorker
Shorts: DIY (old jeans ripped apart)
Boots: Stradivarius
Backpack: Vintage
Necklace: Tally Weijl
Rings: Bershka

Photos by: Olga&Ena

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook